October Healing Circle
Mon., Oct., 30th, 2017
7-9 pm with Anne Bentzen, RMT
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – Mt. Kisco
The power of Reiki facilitates a deep relaxation response in the body for each participant allowing them the opportunity to re-balance and find peace of mind. Maintaining an equilibrium between our physical and emotional energies and taking time to nurture a balance between our personal lives is essential for our family and work relationships along with our ability to walk through our day more centered. Healing circles enable all participants to focus on their personal areas of intention for healing.
- StarVisions sponsors monthly healing circles during the year as opportunities for anyone to come experience the powerful, holistic properties of energy healing. All ages welcome. No experience is necessary. Whether a first timer or a Reiki practitioner, these healing circles are an opportunity to receive, give and learn more about the nature of our body’s own amazing self-healing mechanisms which are facilitated by energy healing. Come feel the deep relaxation response facilitated by Reiki and leave restored and refreshed. Healing circles are also a wonderful way for Reiki practitioners to improve their sensitivity to energy. Multiple massage tables are set-up for 20 minute treatment sessions in a group setting while soothing music plays in the background. Participants are invited to gather in a circle for Reiki Mywashi at the end of the evening to ground the healing energies to Gaia. Anne Bentzen, Usui and Karuna Reiki Master and Jikiden Reiki practitioner, will host the healing circle.
- Advanced registration required. Reserve your spot.
- Minimum 4 people Maximum spaces: 12 $25.00 for single guest
- REGISTER ONLINE
- For info Call/TEXT 914-588-4079
- Bring a Friend and Save $5.00: $20 each when you pay at the door!!
- Location: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 236 So., Bedford Rd., Rt. 172 Mt. Kisco, NY 10549 Large parking lot behind bldg. Handicapped accessible.
Anne Bentzen is a Reiki Master Teacher, a member of the StarVisions Council and has had a private healing practice in Westchester. She has been offering monthly healing circles for StarVisions since 2012. Anne is an ordained interfaith minister of the Order of Melchizedek through the Sanctuary of the Beloved and a practicing occupational therapist in a local Westchester school district. For more information about Anne Bentzen, please feel free to visit her website at: www.balancing4life